Hunter Biden’s artwork gallerist Georges Bergès earlier this month sat down for an interview with Republican lawmakers and his transcribed interview was launched on Monday.
What we already knew about Hunter’s newest cash laundering rip-off disguised as artwork gross sales:
Democrat donors – together with Hunter Biden’s lawyer Kevin Morris – purchased Hunter Biden’s rubbish paintings.
One other Biden pay-to-play scheme was revealed over the summer season.
Over the summer season a serious Democrat donor and Biden-appointed commissioner was revealed as a purchaser of Hunter Biden’s trash pile he calls “artwork.”
Hunter’s paintings (photograph beneath) ranges from $75,000 for works on paper to $500,000+ for large-scale work.
In July Enterprise Insider reported that Hunter Biden discovered the id of not less than two of his patrons – and one of many patrons received a favor from the Biden White Home!
One purchaser, recognized as Los Angeles actual property investor and main Democrat donor, Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali, was appointed to a prestigious fee by Joe Biden.
In keeping with Insider, in July 2022, 8 months after Hunter Biden’s artwork debuted in a SoHo gallery, Joe Biden appointed Naftali to the Fee for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Overseas.
Moreover, Naftali has visited the Biden White Home greater than a dozen occasions and has met with senior advisors.
Hunter Biden’s lawyer Kevin Morris, who already paid off Hunter’s delinquent taxes, purchased 11 works of Hunter’s artwork for $875,000.
The Republican-led Home Oversight Committee on Monday launched the transcribed interview with Georges Bergès, Hunter Biden’s artwork gallerist.
The Biden White Home lied a few so-called ethics settlement in place to verify Hunter’s artwork wasn’t being utilized in yet one more affect peddling scheme.
Georges Bergès revealed the next, in line with the transcript:
- Hunter Biden needed to know the identities of his artwork purchasers.
- The White Home’s “ethics” settlement concerning Hunter Biden’s artwork was a sham. Bergès mentioned he was stunned on the Biden White Home’s claims there was an ethics settlement in place.
- Large cash Democrat donors bought nearly all of Hunter Biden’s artwork – and Hunter Biden knew their identities.
- Georges Bergès revealed Kevin Morris bought most of Hunter Biden’s artwork for $875,000 in January 2023. Nevertheless, Kevin Morris solely paid Mr. Bergès 40 % fee of the $875,000 buy and Hunter Biden and Kevin Morris discovered the monetary implications. Mr. Bergès admitted he has by no means completed an artwork deal like that earlier than.
- In 2020, Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali didn’t purchase Hunter Biden’s artwork regardless of Georges Bergès finest efforts. Inside two months of Joe Biden turning into President, in February 2021, Ms. Naftali bought her first piece of Hunter Biden’s paintings for $42,000. Then in July 2022, President Biden introduced Ms. Naftali’s appointmentto the Fee for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Overseas – the identical fee that Biden household affiliate, Eric Schwerin, was appointed to in the course of the Obama-Biden Administration. In December 2022, Hirsh Naftali bought extra of Hunter Biden’s artwork for $52,000.
- Georges Bergès confirmed Hunter Biden’s identify had affect on setting the value for his artwork.
- Georges Bergès said that he has talked on the cellphone and met in-person with Joe Biden, even attending the marriage the Bidens hosted on the White Home.
“Hunter Biden’s beginner artwork profession has been an ethics nightmare, and the White Home wants to clarify why they misled the American folks.” Home Oversight Republicans mentioned on Monday.
Full Georges Bergès Transcripthttps://t.co/oPIPmQq24L
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) January 22, 2024